Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'll Knock You Out BIATCH!

Todays been a weird day..
I told someone to fuck off because i got so angry.. i stormed out because i felt i was going to punch someone.. i walked down to town because i needed to cry. I sat on a bench and watched the people walk past me and watched how they looked at me or how they didnt.. Its so strange, i hoped that one of them might stop and give me some miracle advice or make me happy.
But noone stopped. Noone spoke. Noone really gave me a look of compassion.
I got a look of disgust from an old woman with a long skirt and pearly white hair.. probably the music i was listening to, heavy rock on full blast on my ipod. Its a disgrace that i can listen to the music i want.. obviously means im a drug abusing alcoholic.
Anyway.. I have been ditched yet again by my 'best' friend.. she says oooh your my best friend and says she loves me. But... doesnt listen to me, leaves me for other people and gangs up on me. Im the one person that will stand up to her as noone else can be bothered with the hassle. If you get on my wrong side you'll know it, not many people argue with me either. Was quite funny her bf said that people should be scared of me , as if they got on my wrong side id probably knock em out lol. Bless.
Got a pretty high score on wii boxing.. so you never know!
I also had muscle pain for 3 days after...lol

I feel lonely. But not because i am, because im not like the rest of my friends.. if your reading this and your think arhfhg shes one of them who thinks shes different and unique and all that emo shizzle. Im not, i just think in a different way to them and its making me tres unhappy.. its like im either really stupid, or really smart. Most people say im stupid. Figures.
Then ill ask the people i know and theyll say that im smart and complicated. Id like to be simple, but smart isnt all that bad i guess!

You know what i wish this blog had a proper hit counter and stuff.. coz its actually a penis.

Xx

2 comments:

RedNapalm said...

Ouch! Seems like you should find out who your real friends are. Ask your other friends about him/her and simply ask what's their problem with me (You not me. You).
Yes I have been reading your blogs and this looks like something out of a book. Keep blogging and keep surviving!

And I'm at pro level in Wii boxing! I can bash you down without you touching me! (Isn't that the reason why it was developed?)

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

Thanks! =)
And yeah, some days are alright with her but others are just so annoying, its not a problem with me as she treats alot of people like this, its just the fact that im meant to be the closest and im better to her than the rest yet i still get treated like that. Someone else had a go at her today, said the things ive said to her but in a much more harsh way lol.
Havent played on wii for a while! i really should aslong as i dont mess up my arms and back again.. had to cancel my driving lesson last time! lol.
xx

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo