Friday, January 4, 2008

STRESS?!!?!

Stress...
STRESSED.

Ive turned into a monster =(

Woke up at 3..am.. went to bed at 2. Woke up again at 7.
Im tired and narky.
And ive.. missed lessons.. argued.. made up.. argued some more.. made excuses.. got confused.
Was hit, kicked, layed on, burnt (by hot chocolate)
Made to walk to town.. in the freezing cold and snow and wind.

So i decided to make a blog..
Ive decided i shouldnt post blogs on myspace anymore..as my friends think im a psycho if they read it and a very very sad person if i make it private.

Oh.. your writing a blog to yourself.. how lovely...... FREAK.

Yeah.. its like writing all this shizzle is therapy.. stress therapy..
My cheap anger management.
Im hoping to get a league of dedicated followers that i've never met.. that think im amazing and can do no wrong.
lol as if.

As this is mein first blog.. i guess i should write about myself if some random person unfortunately (for them) wanders (virtually) on/in to my blog.

Firstly may i say.. my flippin space bar is indeed broken-ish. So this isnt easy.

But im 17.. brown hair.. 5ft 6ish.. i have a wonky face.. but 'apparently' noone else notices.
Anyway..
Im nice.. well 'aww your so lovely'
Lovely?? umm... ok
Once i asked if that meant i was boring.. the reply was 'your ACTUALLY quite interesting'

Like they were suprised? Cheers mate.

I like photography, writing poems.. occassional story.
Singing, although noone will ever be witness unless im drunk.
Dancing, and again. Unless its just the average moving my ass to the beat as some guy harasses me.. me too drunk to notice.
Happens more than you would think.

Anyway yeah.. thats me.
Wait.
Oh LORDY i forgot the 'biggest' part of my life.
My 'beloved' Boyfriend.
Together since 11th November 2006.
He has broken up with me... around 6 times.
Made me cry, scream, shout, become an insomniac, become an anorexic.. kinda.. well for a week anyway, make suicide threats, drop my friends, blame my friends...
But.. i love him.
And i am a slight handful sometimes..

Because.. as i was saying.. im STRESSED.
Stress makes me so argumentative. If its not done my way its not right. Its not even moral.
If i was someone else.. i wouldnt like me.. probably.. maybe.
Im alot of things im not.
But more of that another time.

Im going to try and keep this up.
It kind of inspired by a book im reading.
Thats really good by the way.

Called..
The intimate adventures of a london call girl.

And no, i am not a prostitute.

Lotsaluvnstuff.. x

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo