Sunday, January 6, 2008

Love Love.. Love Lovely Love..!

Okay.. so maybe i over did it yesterday..

I spoke to him.. chinese whispers and misunderstandings.
But im not that bothered right now anyway.

I just realised how much i love my bf =)
He's an arse but can be a complete angel sometimes.. he suprises me now and again.
And its great when he does!

Anyway..
I spent about 7 hours putting my bloody wardrobe together.. first i dragged it up the stairs.. and wrestled it into my bedroom.. then broke it.. then super glued it.. and my fingers. Then i wrestled it out of my bedroom and put it together. HOWEVER. The instructions were rubbish or im stupid.. probably the latter tbh. I put it together wrong 5! times. My fingers are glued and splintered and blistered. But i succesfully put all 28 pieces together.. eventually.. and it looks alright, certainly safe. I guess thats all that matters when its behind closed doors.

AYO Technology - Great sex song.

Anyway..

Well i thought about putting my deviantart page on some letters.. but as it links to my blog i will not be doing that as im sure my family really dont want to know.. or admit that their little niece, daughter, grandaughter, cousin etc.. involves herself in such things.

Is it just me or do alot of people find it difficult to put i's and e's in the right order.

I before e except after c.. as i go through checking everything.

Blah

Im dying from a headache and i think a cold. A COLD! For blimeys sake. Not happy.

I slave away over a wardrobe all day and what do i get? ..A sore throat from the dust and wood and shizzle.

Im going to Italy soooooooon. Skiing!
Missing valentines day though =(

But im planning a special thing for my bf for him to open on the 14th. Although i don't think he will wait/ appreciate it.. but i dont mind.. 'cause i lurveee him =)

I should stay in captivity, because when i go out i convince myself i like many other guys.. many.
I like a chase kinda.. thing . =)

Lotsaluvnstuff..x

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo