Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Am An Unemployed Bum.. Looking For Employment.

Its so strange how things can switch round so quickly..
Someone becomes less interested i become more interested..
Its what keeps me and the bf together..
I get bored when hes nice..so its lucky he isnt.
Lol.
I screw myself really. Tbh.
If i liked nice guys i would be fine.
But i dont so i get bored of the nice guys.. i like someone who will keep me interested..
But i also have an unbelievable urge to have a bit on the side..

The mind is a funny thing.

Got C1 exam tomorrow (maths exam), have been revising all day today well since 2.. till half 8ish. I could concentrate.. strange lol. Im gonna buy some calms 'cause im a stress freak. Lol. And apparently repetitive too..

Oh well.

I got an average grade on a mock paper.. a miracle.. indeed.

I need to get a job.. but everything seems so boring.. oh stacking shelves. FUN.
I either stack shelves or hang clothes. Or get a paper round. Dont think so some how!

I once had an ambition to become prime minister.. lol how gay does that sound. I have pretty poor people skills when it comes to people i dont know.. i wouldnt do very well.

I should be getting some sleep and dreaming of maths sheep.

Taraaaa..x

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo