Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally.. A Blog.

Well..
Life!

Ok whats changed?
Im 18..
I had a birthday party which atleast half the people i invited didnt turn up to but there was still alot of people there. Which was good. I met a guy id been talking to for months and months. Who just so happened to be fit and lovely and nice. He is now my boyfriend. Which is lovely. Well hes actually is lovely. Life on the otherhand, gets a bit shit at times.

The most recent problem being a retard called Sam. Yes i actually used a name. Fun. He has decided that he now thinks he is better than me. That he is stressed and he is going to take it out on me. His words were that i am insecure about EVERYTHING and hes hoping if hes mean enough he will push me over the edge and ill get over it. He also said im annoying and predictable. Well all i have to say is. FUCK YOU.

Ok second issue. My ex boyfriend.. the one i was in love with. The one i gave everything to. I mean everything. Is unfortunately.. GAY. I have nothing against gay people. But. Hes my ex. He said he wasnt attracted to me for the last part of our relationship.. atall. And as he fucked me even after we broke up. BASICALLY. Hes a cunt, just like Sam.

I think i officially live in the land of noone gives a shit. Noone does. In general. Theres a few that do, and i appreciate it. But why is noone willing to go the extra mile anymore? Noone.
I feel like a doormat to the masses.

Someone who doesnt even know me said ' i dont think shes a very nice person'
Thanks.

Also.. its the last week of school this week. Meaning no more lessons,teachers, homestudy, free periods etc.. and most importantly i wont see people im friends with even half as much. And no more bus =( its going to be upsetting and my bf is on holiday this week too..

Everythings a bit gay atm.. =( its been alot worse. ALOT worse. and im pleased its got better.. i guess nothing can ever be perfect.

Xx

1 comment:

RedNapalm said...

Sorry if you were expecting one of my comments!

I'm pretty busy and I have alot to do and its pissing me off quite alot...

And yet again I still can't believe that your school ends that early!!! We end from September to late October with all the exams that still need to be done. And that's pretty much the exams that may just get us into University... Assuming we did good in them...


But onto you!

It seems like you're still a bit attached to your boyfriend as it seems. It looks like its more of a aesthetic attraction or the commitment you wasted (Obviously) but all in all, you should let it go already!

And also what I said before about knowing who are your real friends and the one that just kick you aside like a dog etc. I'm basically saying that but seeing as you may not see them as often, I don't think it matters as much as before (BUT I'M STILL HERE!!!).


Overall have fun in the future and seeing as I wont be popping in and out to have a look, you can add me on MSN if you have it!

jax1506@hotmail.com

(I've been wanting to change it)

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo