Tuesday, April 15, 2008

RAHHHH

Im finally/ actually happy!!!!
Its amazinggggg..

I also have my own wireless keyboard now.. so no more hard spaces and stuffs.

18 in 3 weeks! Having a party and inviting all my friendlys.. its got a masquerade theme and is hopefully going to be good. Theres a guy who i like.. still not over ex as theres been some sexness and kissyness.. at various parties/my house party. But ill learn eventually. =)

I need like a million pounds to pay for a summer social ticket, a leavers hoodie with my name on it, twins presents, mums present, a mask for my bday, a top for my bday.. and clothes in general! lol.. ohhhh dear. I currently have £20 =(


Scrubs is on.. got to dashhh

=)

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

4 comments:

RedNapalm said...

17 in 5 days...

If I was one year older, I would have ruled your world...

If only...

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

lol fairenough x

RedNapalm said...

And my birthday is in 2 days from now!!!


AND I DON'T WANT A GODDAMN SURPRISE PARTY!!!

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

lol ok, i think a suprise party would be cool.. but im having a non suprise masquerade party ^.^

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo