Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mouldy Turnips.

Lo' lo' lo' lo' lo'

Well.. i went to yet another party/gathering and was upset by the end... rejection sucks.
However.
Its not how it seemed to be, was apparently due to my drunkness. I recieved soooo many mixed signals from person er.. X and argh i got stroppy and eventually my whole entired world collapsed and i fell into a pile on the stairs and had a discussion with my tired friend.. he was really nice about it and made me feel happier.. no romantic interest there either BTW.

As you may realise.. this blog is more flowing-ish, i am using my dads wireless keyboard and can therefore type spaces easily!! =)

Anyway as i was saying, the rejectee is a guy that i realised i like a fair amount and well im not quite sure how he feels, after drunkenly declaring my undying love for him, well not quite, telling him i like him, he seemed uninterested. However i was informed he may be scared due to my significant sexual experience.. i have to say i was like LOL, not due to the scaredness, but due to the fact my sexual experience is based on one guy and around 20 guys when it comes to getting off (kissing) < sounds gay but some people might not know what i mean, wouldnt want people getting the wrong idea! lol. Anyway yeah i was LOLing away.. but apparently that is soo. But i do have my own theories on not being popular enough to be seen with him, or for him to be seen liking me.. because im obviously that grotesque and disgusting. Of course. But hey, time will tell i guess =) i do hope something comes out of it though.

Easter holidays noww.. I have psychology coursework to do, to do with Gestalt laws, specifically the wholistic theory (spelling?)
I say that because i like to sound intelligent, well vaguely, yet i am not! Im nothing but a lowlife tramp person, well not really. Im more like an average 17 year old. Nearly 18 may i add! May 10th.. hoping for a million presents from my millions of fans. Well more like a happy birthday comment from the known 2 readers i have..

Oh well, its all appreciated =)

Today has been unbelievably boring.. all ive done is have a driving lesson, it was interesting though as it was snowing/hailing as i tried to concentrate on a million other things, im getting better though! And other than that ive sat, and listened to music and eaten cocktail sausages. Oh and i just got scared by an imaginery spider..
But i did have a rather odd conversation with my parents (ooh i sound so english) about my car, in which my dad tried to persuade me to take a loan of £5000 from him and pay it back over 20 years making the total with interest that i pay back £40000. I was less than impressed, this was while my mother was literally fighting me to hold my hand, she would not give up and i was more than a little scared by it, was really strange.. i said i didnt like it and she just said 'hold my hand!' so i kind of gave in then slyly wandered off. She also said i wasnt allowed to go out tonight due to me being out the last 3 nights, which is fairly random. I dont see the problem.. oh well.

My back is hurting from sitting in a weird position, and i think i may of finally run out of things to say, all be it nothing here is THAT interesting.

Toodleloo

Xx..

3 comments:

RedNapalm said...

(GODDAMMIT ITS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME I HAD TO ATTEMPT TO POST A FUCKING COMMENT!!!)

Wait... When is your birthday and who is the other reader!?!

But towards the rejection, I don' think he would be the type go be going out with a person who (No disrespect) Drinks alcohol, is sexually active and have been kissing around 20 guys (Don't know what way though). But remember that you were drunk at the time so I don't know why he did that.

Our drinking age is 18 and the same with the legal age for sex.

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

Our legal drinking age is 18 too. Im 18 on May 10th..

Well..Technically theres 2 other readers now,they dont have blogs..theyre just some people i know..

x

RedNapalm said...

Ahh ok. I have one!!!


AND IT GOES WEEEEEE!!!

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo