Sunday, March 9, 2008

FLUCVKCDFGH

Since when has one persons problem been only theirs?

What happened to friends that care?
What happened to friends that are there for you?!

I swear everyone is so far up their own asses they dont notice when someone is unhappy.
I get called names nonstop.. and people are always like oh she will be fine, she always laughs it off.

Ever heard of a front? most of the time i dont laugh it off, most of the time i sit thinking about whats been said, thinking it over and over.

What can i do to make myself better?
What can i do so people accept me?
What can i do to not get singled out.

When someone has a problem, anyone, regardless of if i know them or not. I will try and help, try and make them feel better, try and find a solution, be there for reassurance.. but it seems theres very few people like that.

Recently ive been pretty caught up in stuff and havent exactly found the time for certain friends.. and ARGH i hate it. Its so retarded.

I just want to be happy! Is that really too much to ask? Really?

Xx

1 comment:

RedNapalm said...

Seems like you really need to express how you feel to them. I'm not sure how but you really should before it gets too rough!

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo