Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Look At A Word So Many Times It Looks Wrong.

Hmph.
Its the time of breaking up.
Lots of people are anyway.. well.. i know of atleast 6

I went cinema with fluffy (ex) and Froggyfriend last night, Wasssss.. interesting. Train journey there was alright as we met some people we know. Although fluffy insisted he could not sit next to me, for unknown reasons. We queued for ages in the cinema until we finally got our ticket to 'Be Kind, Rewind'
I sat in between froggy and fluffy and tried my hardest to edge my way back into his head. I flirted, laughed at little jokes he made, rested my head on his shoulder and tried going for the leg but that was just too far apparently and ended up having an arm rest fight. My arm made him uncomfortable apparently, funny how i wasn't even touching him.

Film was average, mildly comical and strange.

Went and played pool, i was absolutely atrocious.. however i was winning up until i potted the black. Fluffy promised a fuck for one of my goes, then took it back after he had taken my go.. was not pleased. He said he was going to poke me hard.. but we had a domestic on the train home which was pretty amusing. But he made it clear he didnt want me back, well i was insulting him hardcore.. soo.. not suprised. I spoke of his gay experiences, his lack of ability to satisfy and his allergy to spending money on any form of decent clothing.

Driving lesson today, apparently i can drive! pretty awesome =) but i need to concentrate on maneuvers which im not so awesome at.. too many things to think about at once!

My Scooby obsession has hit an all time high, i actually want to own everything scooby on the planet. But i have no money. I have youtubed scooby, but that result was pretty poor, spent an hour on IMDB looking at scooby trivia, spoofs, mistakes etc.. looked at various possible tshirt designs, colours, styles, sizes.. with no intention to buy may i add. Wish i could though. Downloaded MP3s off of the website too.

You see.. Scooby is like my therapy, my regression back to when i was 10. Everytime something bad happens i go scooby crazy. 2 of my dogs died in a week once, i spent 3 days in a dark room watching Scooby with 2 of my other dogs.. another dog died when i was 15, spent yet more days watching Scooby Doo, relatives have died and i watch Scooby, feel bad - Scooby, get dumped.. look at all things Scooby. Sad Person.. I Know.

But..

I<3 Scooby!

=)

=3) < French man.

Xx..

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo