Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pointless.

Everythings turning me bitter.. what am i meant to do...

If the things in life are there to round your character, make you a better person, it doesnt work.

I go through sad, angry, depressed and in denial over and over.
Thinking strategies and plans and chances and hoping. Saying i dont need him, i dont want him.

But i do. So much.
I hide the majority of my feelings infront of everyone else.. noone knows just how upset i actually am.

The crying, the numbness, the shouting, meaninglessness, hopelessness, pointlessness.

I hate it. I hate me. I hate love. I love him.

x..

2 comments:

RedNapalm said...

Don't go emo suicidal on me!!! Who's blog am I going to read!?!

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

lol sorryyyy, im happier today. Good days and bad days kinda thing. x

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo