Saturday, July 12, 2008

BCoz She Myn an' So FlyyY..

Men.

I'll never understand them. Such odd creatures.

Made of 'Snips and snails and puppy dog tails'
Apparently.

Lets revise the poem.

They're made of..

Jealousy. Pride. And a pain in the backside.

YEEEEH BLUD.

Seriously, talk like an intelligent human being.

My lovely bf talks like a complete retard! Talking about getting shanked and merked and calling me gash infront of his mates. SRSLY. SERIOUS.

Well that isnt what i wanted to talk about. Well the 'gash' thing is. I had a most interesting conversation which showed me a small part of the 'male world' yesterday.. My bf happened to be drunk and the words stumbled out of his mouth so fast he didnt know what he even said.

' Mannn.. i love you so much.. I should'nt love you! Men aren't supposed to like girls this much mannn.. I should just not care. If you break up with me i should just find some other gash and not care'

What a lovely prospect ayyy? I do pick 'em.

'Is that why you act like such a prick infront of your mates when your with me?' 'Err yeah man'

Atleast i understand that bit.
But whats the worst..

'Are you looking at your ex?!' 'OMG man your looking at your ex again!'

No, no really, just no. Not to mention my ex being a complete bender. I lack the basic equipement for him to be interested in me. And after some of the things hes told me i dont find him vaguely sexually attractive anymore.. but i wont go into that. =)

I love my bf. And alot at that. Does he believe me? No..
Getting upset in a drunken flurry.. Bless him.

Men. Stubborn fools i say!
I apologise. But its so true!

I'm not allowed to look at guys the wrong way, especially my ex, nor speak to him. I'm not allowed to be chatted up or checked out.. My fault? Err yeh right.. I'm not allowed to not see him when he wishes to see me or he gets stroppy and i obviously don't love him anymore. Heaven forbid feeling ill.. or just plain wanting to stay home for a night.

As i say.. I love him. You gotta love 'em really.. Lovely bunch of people. When they're not being complete arseholes. =)

Xx

3 comments:

RedNapalm said...

I have to agree with you for on one point. I hate how guys just hop into relationships just for sex then leave. There really is no point on trying if they would just do that all their lives.

But really, If he continues to be like that then just dump him. No Wait... Kick him in the balls in front of all his friends then dump him.



Yes...


That will do nicely...

Majorly Disappointing.. said...

lol hes a proper sweetheart when its jus me, he jus has this hardman image that he thinks he needs to maintain.. lol but i guess i should be greatful this one isnt gay lol x

RedNapalm said...

DON'T LET HIM MEET YOUR EX!!!

IF YOU DO, MAKE SURE YOUR WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES!!!

 
Blog Information Profile for majorly
Add to Technorati Favorites BloGate logo